• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

went up to crookston on the 26th fished the dam from 7 to 9 pm got alote of 2 to 4 pound cats 3 cats being 10 pounds plus all in all a good stop on our vacation.

i talked to two guys that were fishing from iowa ( they were using 2 lines) told them in MN you cant use 2 lines unless your ice fishing. they realed up 2 lines and thanked me for letting them know.

this is the part i dont like (there were at least 10 to 15 people there) and no one told them they cant use two lines.

maybe up there no one cares i dont know. i would think the locales would like to keep the great fishing they have. i was only there 2 hours and i caught 20 plus fish with no problem. ( thats a good fishery)

i will be making the trip again. maybe next time ill post befor i leave and meet up with some fellow FMers

------------------
Troutman72

CPR <(((<

Troutman.. Man I wish you would have called, I would have tried to make it down there to see ya..

Good fishing down there now..

As for the locals not telling them about the lines.. ??? that does not suprise me.. No one wants to get involved... sigh sigh..Got to give you an atta boy for that.. You have to watch some of them out of towners.. they like to keep the big pigs also and many times too many of them get taken home with them.. I have caught some with 3-4 cats over 10# in coolers ready to get cleaned.. NOT a good idea if I cath them..

------------------
Wiskers Guiding Service
Red River, Red Lake River & Minnesota River,for Channel Cats, Flatheads & Walleyes
Crookston, MN
[email protected]

218-280-0442