• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Was wondering if someone could post when Maple opens. I would like to get the new boat out and get some break in time on the motor before the opener.

Marknamy, I was at Maple Fri. p.m. It's wide open! A couple of guys were trying out a bayliner one of them had just gotten.

I was over at the folk's place yesterday, Union cleared off late in the afternoon. Just incase anybody needed to know.

Mike

word is that Maple crappies are on the bite.. My guess that next monday and tues will be major good fishing days..

------------------
Wiskers Guiding Service
Red River, Red Lake River & Minnesota River,for Channel Cats, Flatheads & Walleyes
Crookston, MN
[email protected]

218-280-0442

• 2 weeks later...

Went out this after noon and caught my limit of crappies mostly 11inches to 13 inches but it took me over 4 hours to get those 10 fish moved around alot.

Good Luck

I was shore fishing so just check out different places along the shore.
The twin calverts had tons of very small crappies there, there was thosands of them there. So I wound think that the big ones might come in after them.