• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I live along the Thief, and I've been seeing portables and a few other houses fishing the same spots. Are you guys catching anything? Or is it just habit to go to the same spots?

They are still catching. There was a 9 pounder pulled out on Sat.

Not sure, but heard it was weighed in at the lumber yard. Not to far from where your brother has been fishing.

Lip Ripper, White tips, have either of you been to LOW lately? As for the nine pounder, it's probably that same ghost that I heard caught the 13 pounder earlier!!!

Fisky
It's a tournament put on by the Knight of Columbus. It's an annual event held on the river. It's a small tournament, entry fee is $1.00 with about $1500 in prizes. It's held right in front of the beach at the 8th St. landing.

hey Lips don't be ratting me out now. wish i could say that i have been punching holes but that has not been in the cards lately. good to hear you and the boys chalked up another W last night, keep working them hard!!

are you gonna fish the KC's tourney this weekend?

White-tips get a hold of me let me know if you are coming home this weekend. Talked with T, he really likes the Vex commercial, told him that if there are any rewards we would be more than grateful!

K2