• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Anyone going to make it?

As a former Thief Riveren I thought I would see if anyone is going to make it here to Bemidji this weekend to the multiple ice fishing expo's. Gander Mt. and Bluewater bait are having expo's on Sat. the 22nd and I'm curious who's faces I will be seeing, it would be interesting to see how many TRF FM members I know. Come say hello at Gander, I'll be behind the Custom Jigs and Spins booth. Also stop at Bluewater and let them know you are a FM member and they will give you 10% off all terminal tackle!

Can't make it on the 22nd frown.gif so I was at Gander Mountain last night grin.gif and it looks like they are ready for a big sale. The store was wall to wall with merchandise "Including my grin.gifIcesaw" Talk to Karl or Keith about your fishing needs. Also watch the video of the Icesaw in action! Remember that if you purchase a icesaw from fishingmn it helps keep this site free! wink.gif

------------------
http://www.icesaws.com/

I'll be there for a good part of the
day. Hadnt planned on stopping at Gander
but since I am in town I probably should.

I will stop at the booth when we get there

------------------
Curt Quesnell
NorthCountry Outdoors Radio

mattyjim,nice talking with you sat. people that didn't make the trip sure missed out on seeing/purchasing a lot of ice fishing gear and great prices also!! I don't think there were too many portable fishhouse manufacturers left out of the displays at Bluewater Bait.