• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

anyone been doing any hunting. went sunday morning east of TRF on the river. seen very few of anything only had 5 teal buzz the decoys. left bout 9:30. didnt even here that much shooting. so any reports of activity would be apprecaiated.

This is some of the worst hunting I've seen. There is nothing around, not even the typical geese. I hope this slight cool down brings something down. Evewn that might not help as Black and as dry as things are.

i know what you mean went south of trf to near my home and we got 3 geese and 2 ducks. only reason we go the geese is becasue they are locals and i know what they do. other than that didnt see anything.

my oldest boy and i went to beltrami on sat, seen 7 grouse shot 4 it was a wet day. sun, went north to secret spot seen 13 shot 8. good luck all.

I,ve been out quite a bit. All my good spots for ducks have literaly dried up. There are still some geese around. Bowhunting seems the way to go.Especially when you see more deer than ducks!! Grouse numbers seem to be better than the D.N.R. thought. See you in the swamp. Pat