• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

tips, how was the outing last weekend? I found out how bad of shape I'm in after 2 days up on Kraemer's roof. I can finally bend over today. I went out yesterday afternoon for about an hour from shore, missed a few bites and got 1 smallie. Later, Ryan

• 2 weeks later...

THERE YOU ARE DONT YOU WORK ANYMORE? I WAS UP AT THE SHACK LAST WEEK 2DAYS PRETTY DRY.I ALSO PUT THE BOAT AWAY FOR THE YEAR HUNTEN TIME NOW.

WHERE YOU BEEN,ARE YOU WORKING. I WAS AT THE CABIN WORKING ON SHED THE WEEK OF THE 6TH,I SAW TRUCKS AT YOUR SHACK I SHOULD HAVE STOPPED.MY OLDEST GOT A BEAR LAST WEEKEND 250LB.RYAN SEND ME YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS SO I CAN TALK INSTEAD THUR THE FORUM.

BOXCAR
-----

Box, what's up? Unfortunately I have been working too much, we're pretty busy up here now. It was just Larry and his boy Trevor up their last weekend, I guess they got into a few birds on Sunday. I've been trying to get out there and up to the lake but all I've had time to do is fish the river in town little bit. How much time do you get off work anyway? Later, Ryan
email- [email protected]