• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Lodging on or Near Maple?

I need some help determining if there is lodging on or near Maple Lake and how the access is in terms of parking space. At minimum we would be interested in campsites, but resorts may be of interest to.

If you want info on Maple you can call Lakeveiw resort at 218-637-6237. I think they have camping sites available. The access is just a 1/2 mile from there also, and usually there is more than plenty of room to park. There is also Polk county park with camping and boat access, but I don't know much about that. Also there is a motel or bed and breakfast, I'm not sure which but it is called "INN at Maple crossing", 218-637-6600. Hope this helps,Good luck.

------------------
Rip sum Lips

If Jeff doesn't have what you need at Lakeview, you can also try Ullands Resort 637-3252 or Breezy Point 637-3146. I'm not sure what they have open but its worth a shot.

Good luck.....

Thanks guys, I am not looking for anything immediate. We are looking at holding a LETS league event on the lake sometime in the future. Just putting together a list of lakes and need to have an idea if there is lodging available in the area.

Thanks again.

You shouldn't have nothing to worry about, if nobody on the lake can help you out, there is plenty of lodging within 20 - 25 miles of the lake.