• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

W-boy

been on river lately? what does the summer schedule look like for you?

did really well on large mouth bass this last weekend on my in-laws lake. lot of fish from 21 3/4" to 18".

K2

Get ahold of me this afternoon. See if you want to farm this weekend. How was the other night (Tues)?

hey k2,
the river has still been hitting good. I havent gone up to that spot where we went since the day we gone. But jsut befoer i have been catching them just as good. Also caught 3 smallmouth the other day that was a blast we might have to go for them. Summer schedule is good lots of fishing baseball practices are gonna be just on game days. so tell me when u wanna go!
Walleye_boy

W-boy

how goes the good battle, been busy here finishing the field work, putting the last of the beans in this week. later this week or early next week we should have some time to get back out, may have to try other river this time.

i would like to invite you and your family to my family's party on the 28th, our farm is 100 years old this year. was up the river last tues. did alright, half dozen eyes and 2 dozen snakes and a lot of lost hooks to snags and toothy critters. rained like a dog about 7:30 but fish still cooperated.

when things slow down i will give you a call.

K2