• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

so now that the season is over, how'd you do?

I would ask anyone to cough up secrets during
season. Can we get some stories now that
its all over.

Rate the ice season in the River overall
bad, good or great.

Any good stories?

Lets get some posts on the board.

Curt Quesnell

Curt,
I caught many walleyes this season, kept enough to eat and released many big ones. The numbers and size were definatly up this year.

Surprisingly, the Pike numbers were down. I caught less than 10 this year and that's no joke. Last year I had two days in a row right in town where I caught over 50 each day and I know they were all different fish.

I think this is partly due to the last few years of intensive harvesting. I know that there were several anglers over the last few years (whom shall remain name-less) who kept sometimes 30 or more pike a day to "smoke." I think they will make their come-back though.

Anyway, walleye fishing through the ice this year was the best I've ever had on this river.

No crappies at all this year, that was a little odd.

How about you other guys?

Decoy