• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Season Ends Feb 16th

So, the gamefish season ended on the 16th, still a lot of people down on the river. Are you all catching and releasing those walleyes?

Seems like a lot of houses are still down there. So, (hee hee) how are those crappies biting in the river as of late?

Put 'em back,

Later,

Johnny

Holymoly a post, I was sure everyone had moved to the Red Lake or LOW sites. The houses that are being used are kinda big. Maybe card games!!! Decoy any luck? Probably a good time to get the houses off before bad weather. -9F. w/c-30F.

Holymoly is right!
Hopefully they will allow us to keep a dead forum afloat here. Anyway, I haven't fished the river since Feb. 12th. That night we caught one fish and released it. A FAT 28" grin.gif and man was that fish heavy. Slipped her the tongue and put her back. blush.gif Anyone else, wake up everyone. I KNOW the walleye fishing was good this year! Best it has been in a few years.

Later,

Decoy

Hey Old Guide,

I found a picture of a nice perch I'll send it to you if you'll give me your email. You'll want to see this one.

Later