• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Curt, Robin and I will be heading towards TRF about the 25th of Feb. Was thinking about going up to low but have not been there since we moved to the cities. Any recommendations for a day trip? (rental type trip) also, only have a van, so need some way around (ie somebody that rents houses and either has a good road or runs you out) Tell Deb hello,

Jim Bitz

Hey Bitz,

Welcome back to the north even if only for a weekend. Many of the Wheelers point resorts have rides out and Adrian road has been good. You could also go to long point. Last time I was there you could drive to all their houses. By the way I'm your old neighbor from across the road.

Hey, (Trevor?)how goes it, you still living there? also, has the house sold again, or still just rented. Thanks for the info, how is the fishing ,looks like its been great. Later, Bitz

Hi Bitz,

Hospital Bay Bed and Breakfast in the
Warroad area has track vans to haul you
out to the houses. 386-2627

Arnesons covers the reefs pretty well
full service to and from 442-7215

Zipple Bay has houses and great plowed roads.
783-6235

Schusters 634-2412, RiverBend 634-3084,
Walleye Retreat 634-3126, Adrians 634-1985
These will be very busy probably booked but
they may point you in the right direction.

Have fun

Curt

You got it. The house is rented for the time being. I don't know if they will put it back on the market in the spring. I sure miss Robin's mixed fruit jelly! Have a good trip up. Stop in the store and say hi if you get a chance.