• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Vexilar on the river

Bud light

If the current can take your bait out
of the area it "sees" it will not work
very well.

For example if, in 10 feet of water your
Vex can see an 8 foot circle on the bottom and your bait is carried 10 feet downstream it will not show up on the flasher.

In 6 feet of water in only a little current
it will work great.

Curt Quesnell

Bud_lite, as usual curt hit it on the nose. Also add more weight to get into that target zone in current.

• 3 weeks later...

Vexliar on the river... I'll never fish without mine! Aqua View, They are a lot of luck but rewarding. If you have the camera facing horizontally, you have to constantly tweek it left and right. Can get tiring, but the results are great. I have also drilled two holes on the fin and tied the lens so it looks straight down at the lure. This also is very effective and easier, but the picture isn't as great when those pike and walleyes come in. Two years ago I saw a guy catch a 29" walleye through the ice with a aqua. Wow.