• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

who is going to LOW Saturday .

Im heading north about 11am (ish) Saturday.
Anyone else. Maybe it would be good to
meet up and cover an area good?

Curt Quesnell

I'll be there. Where are you thinking of heading out of this weekend? We will be on sled at Z-bay or Pine, can't decide. Was out tuesday and saw a couple small vehicles near Pine. Now last nite a Roseau kid told me there are people driving out all over????

I'm gonna get on the phone here in a bit and call around to see if this is so.

Good luck Curt, maybe even see ya!

Fisky,

I work till 10 Sat morning should get to the
lake by around 2.

Figured on Pine, but am open to suggestion.

I have a 4 wheeler so getting around wont
be trouble.

Am staying at Springsteel sat night and
fishing Sunday for most of the day too.
A chance to check out a couple of places.

Lets hook up

Curt

Curt
I won't know exactly where we are heading until we figure it out tonite over the phone, also gonna hit some local tackle stores for odds and ends. I'll post where we're heading this evening, 7 or 8. I'm leaning towards Pine. I'm gonna be fishing with a friend who's into the comfort factor so we'll probably drag out the heavy 8x8 blue tarp homebuilt portable.

Spoke with one of the nice Adrian's ladies, they're not advising driving, but said lots of folks are crossing over in small vehicles.

Spoke with Deanna at Z-bay, she said they opened up their road this morning, but only out to the sandbar.

Spoke with Phyla at Sringsteel, she said folks are hitting the sandbar out front, and going over to Elm, and that the fishings been good. Approx. 8-9 inches of ice. She had'nt heard of anyone getting over to the S. tip, but she was'nt sure.

Curt- you planning on fishing out of the Springsteel area on Sunday? That could prove interesting and very rewarding, I'd love to be able to get out to the S. tip this early in the year. Ifinn we don't see one another on the ice, we could maybe hook up Saturday nite at Sprinsteels lodge?

Talk at ya later....Fisky

Fisky,

Justin from Dennys Sports wants to get over
to South Point on Sunday I told him I wanted
to go too. That could be real good!

I may not come up till later in the day
and just fish on Sunday. I have a place
at Springsteel so thats where I will be.

I'll stop at the lodge in the evening.
post what time you want to meet there. I'll
check here early in the morning Saturday.

Curt Quesnell

Curt, are you "the" C.Q.'s son? Broadcaster from TRF, got to be. Fished with your dad at LOL, and M/Sippi in town.
Is he in Alabam this winter?
He keeps threatening to take me up on your big boat on LOL.

John Schaal in Mpls.

Curt
Sounds like I'm heading for Zippel tomorrow. I could try and spin in 6:30ish or so, we'll be fishing till dark at zippel, so that sounds about right. I'm riding with a friend who may not want to stop though, so don't hang out too long if you got other things going. I'm thinking of fishing the westside on Sunday also so we may yet meet up. Have a good weekend for sure.

Fisky

Zipple Bay it is for today.
Springsteel tomorrow.
I will have a Purple Otter fishhouse,
an Arctic Cat 4 wheeler pulling an aluminum
trailer.

John Shaal,

"the" CQ would be my daddy, he is in ALA
now for the winter. Come on up with him
he is a monster on LOW Walleyes.

Curt Quesnell (jr)

Will be doing the URL thing next weekend. And then in Feb and March. Will have to contact you, see if we can hook up. Literally.
How's your dads health?
Are they in G. Shores again this winter?
Got a number? Give Iona my e-mail.
[email protected]
js

John

Gulf Shores it is, Im not sure where they are
staying, I think it is someplace new this year.
Dads doing great. He fishes off one of the
public piers out into the Gulf. They have
been playing Bridge more and more so that
takes up quite a bit of time too.

I think they are having a blast. Thanks for
asking. I will send them your e-mail address

Curt Quesnell