• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Slabs to the east coast

27 "slabs" are on their way to VA Beach freshly frozen. About 10-11 smaller ones went back back in the drink to get to that nice size of 13". Had to work hard though and only one white-tip in the two days and it was small.
Smallies were fairly prevelant but hardly any gators to be found. Are all the big gators pickled in Kerr jars in LipRippers cupboard or what??

Tips, the only gator I have kept in 30 plus years is the one that is at the taxidermist from last winter. Did you get my message about the smallies on Sat.? Did you get the pontoon fired up?

Got the message and no we didn't fire the pontoon. We didn't actually get fishing Sun. until 4:00pm. I'm waitin on the upper half now until mid-Oct. They just don't seem to go until then thru deer hunting.

tips, this weekend when you go up to LOW to prefish? pigfarmer says all the 11-13 will cost will be a load of bait.

maybe we need to send a sheephead down to winter park for the QUEENS to choke on.

K2