• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

THERE MUST BE SOMEBODY FISHING IN RIVER THIS WEEKEND THAT HAS A REPORT!!!!!!

------------------

Box car, Friday wasn't too bad. As for the weekend I can't say. I think the whole town of T.R.F. moved to Warroad to fish!!!!! That's why no posting. Looks like the Thief River is really getting a flushing! Red Lake River too. (anybody know where to buy a five pound jig!)

Old Guide,I have an old Hummingbird I can fashion into one. It will probably work better as a jig than it did as a fish finder. Ha

Beer

I think the fishing must be horrible or it is sooooo good that everyone is keeping it a secret. Whats the story?

Beer

The fishing has definately slowed but those fish still have to eat. Find some backwater areas and bulk up your jig with some large plastics and a leach or crawler. Large cranks have produced a few walleyes too. If and when the water goes down, fishing should explode.