• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

5 days of fishing and no posts??????

No posts since the 15th? Fishing in the
river must be real good or real bad.

Come on fishers, this page is yours..Use it.

Curt Quesnell

The sheephead are running, I have been catching them like. A lot of lampreys this year... Where are the walleyes?

well i have been car shopping. had to have me a new to me car.
i got one now i just need to make sure she is runnin tops and then i should be set to go fishing some more.

wanted to hit maple this past weekend, but did not. a freidn did and caught alot of bullheads and some smaller pike pound to two pounds.
have tentative plans to go south to hook up with some friends for this long weekend. if they do not pan out then i shoould be near water about all weekend.
i am thankful for this place, but sometimes the real world steps up to the plate first and has to be dealt with.
Monty

Curt, Everyones too busy fishing! Seriously not many of the local river rats are willing to give up thier "honeyholes" right now, but...there have been some nice walleyes caught below the dam and the crappies are starting to turn on.

Curt, Everyones too busy fishing! Seriously not many of the local river rats are willing to give up thier "honeyholes" right now, but...there have been some nice walleyes caught below the dam and the crappies are starting to turn on.

• 2 weeks later...

Took the kids fishing on tuesday night and we caught 6 crappie one was 9" the rest between 11" to 12 1/2" they had a great time. Take your kids fishing.

Went out wednesday afternoon... not even a bite. Still fun to drop a line in the water though.
I can't wait till my kid is old enough to go fishing with me.

Went out wednesday afternoon... not even a bite. Still fun to drop a line in the water though.
I can't wait till my kid is old enough to go fishing with me.