• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Even tho I am not from Thief River I have to say that there are some great fishing people from that area. From those I have met there sure seems to be a great value of sportsmanship amongst them all from this area. This really good to see.

I would also like to say a public thank you to Curt Quesnell. Over the past couple of years I have gotten to know him some and with his help we have been able to let everyone in the North Country know about the product that he strongly believes in, the Angel Eye Spoon. For those of you who do know him I am sure you will agree that he is just an all around good person. On his morning show Fishin The Wildside you will hear him tell you if he caught fish but you will also hear him tell you if he got skunked too. Honest reports and a lot of information shared.

With Curt on this site there will continue to be a lot of honest information shared not only in the North Country of Minnesota but everywhere.

Thank you Curt!

Jeff Beckwith
Scenic Tackle.

You are welcome but it should be me thanking
you. It has been so great to see whats
happened with the Angel Eye in the last
year. A guy doesnt get to stand to close
to the great american sucess story too often.

It has been a treat to be able to stand close
and watch it all happen.

Jeff, you keep living your dream and if I
can help you in away way it will be my
great pleasure.

Curt Quesnell