• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Curt, thanks for hooking us up with a Thief River board. Fished LOW on saturday with "1tohunt" and bunch of other guys. Went out of Morris in about 26 ft. We did pretty good on saugers with a couple decent walleyes too.
I fished the river last wednesday down by the curves on Robinhood drive, 2 northerns and even caught two perch on the river, never seen them in the river before?

willy, how far east are guys driving? Are there houses out by the park that's out east there?

Anyone having any luck down by Finnsbury park? I haven't spoken to anyone who has been down that far. What's the word?

[This message has been edited by decoy (edited 01-28-2002).]

Nope, I live in town but don't teach. I fish with a few teachers though. What building are you in?

Decoy, are you still living on Duluth avenue and handcrafting your own decoys?

Geez, try to keep a secret with you guys.

Well I aint tellin you who I am...

Curt Quesnell...Doh!!!!!

I went to highschool with your son Curt, I was a bit younger than he was though. hey, you guys still have that "it's time to rise and shine" sound bit of him? That was excellent!

Still play it every day. Carson was 2 when
he recorded that..

Curt Quesnell