• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Big Sandy last weekend

It was time to close the camper down this weekend frown.gif. Yep another year down and I cant wait for next year. Here is my tip for anyone that is still fishing Davis Bay Jig and a Minnow. I saw crappies this weekend that make Upper Red lake Crappies look small and the walldogs ahhhh! I can't say any more and you would be hard pressed to get anyone to just say what I did. If you don't know where this bay is get a map and find it! I myself am hunting now so the fishing is over for me but good luck to all!

Sand Burr,

Where you getting into some Walleye's as well on Davis Bay or just the crappies? Good to see things are starting to pick up again!! What depth were you having your best success?

That's a good report.

I know I'd like to get on some 14" Crappies myself, and hey, if the Walleyes are biting like that, I might even swing the specie target, and yo-yo for a few marble eyes too. smile.gif

Thanks for the report Sand Burr. smile.gif

------------------
Good fishing,
UJ
[email protected]