• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone on here hunts for bear or early goose season? has anyone been seeing either? Im pumped....until I look at the calendar and it says its still july. its almost depressing!

I have started to scout near Deerwood for bear. It was too crowded at my spot last year so I am searching hi and low for a better spot.

yea i know what you mean about things being crowded. i did a little scouting today and found some spots. I wish they would cut the number of permits in half and then just get drawn every other year. hunters would be a lot more successful and have a more quality hubt IMHO.

I went up scouting today on some public land and found a couple great spots. It is real thick with black spruce on the edge of a tamarack swamp and there is a real good game trail. I searched deeper in the swamp and found some scat and one scratch tree. It was really cool, and I think I am deep enough in to not have to worry about getting any company. The rasberries are just starting to ripen and hopefully they will be all gone come Sept.1st. I am getting pumped for another chase!!