• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Aitkin Lake / Big Sandy

Hello, was wondering if anyone has gone up to Aitkin lake yet this year, and if so, how they did. I am planning on spending the next 3 weekends up there Camping at the Federal Campground. I've been camping there for the last 15 years. A reasonable person would think I would know where the hot spots are by now, but I don't! Every year the holes that worked well the year before stink, so I'm constintly looking for new spots. Frog Island has been my hot spot for eyes. Besides that Aitkin Lake is my favorite lake.
fishhollwood

I was on Aitkin once so far. Couldn't buy a fish. I think when the weeds come up it'll get better. We did way better on Big Sandy.

Any good fishing reports to came out of big sandy as of yet? I haven't heard that much about the fishing there yet this year.

How's the bug hatch up there now? I have been starting to hear and see alot of hatches around the state in various spots.

[This message has been edited by black max (edited 06-24-2004).]