• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

There are a lot of really good lakes in the area. Farm island, cedar, gun, mille lacs, ripple....the list goes on and on. If I were you i would buy the book of lake maps for the area. All the lakes are in there along with DNR stocking and netting info. Also if you want i can take you on a couple lakes...always looking for company. good luck.
-Beretta

Hello there, I have been reading this site for some time. I would just to say thanks for all the info.
Now for may question. My family and me moved up to the area last June. We did not know any one my wive had job offer that we could not turn done. So here I set not knowing the area at all and love to fish and hunt. I have been fishing Minnie. alot when say alot I mean alot 4-5 days a week. Just staying off durning the weekend. But I have no luck for eyes at all. I cought a few crappies a couple days this spring. I lived in southeren MN my entire life cought eyes all the time. I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions for the area.
I should menntion that I like shore or boat fishing. Thanks for your time and remember just on more cast.