• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Welcome fishmann! You'll like this site much better than *********.com, trust me. Heck, I may have even secured a job outside the twin cities through this site! We'll find out after my interview tomorrow.

Hey Pete, glad to see ya! Good luck at the interview, hopefully it's somewhere close to some good fishing!

Should be great fishing, the interview is in Bagley. Within an hour and a half of upper red lake, leech lake, and lake winnibigosh, if you're into big lakes. Tons on tiny little lakes to try too. The pay won't be what I'm making now, but the quality of life will be a lot better!!

You got that right!! I took a substantial cut when I moved up here, then another when I opened up the shop 5 years ago, but I wouldn't trade the life up here for more money. Well, I suppose if it were ENOUGH more money. smile.gif

Hi all, new here, got directed from *********. Wondering if anyone fishes Hammal Lake just south of Aitkin. I live on it, just curious what kind of action anyone else has been having there.