• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

wilkins lake

does anyone ever ice fish wilkins lake south of palisade.
was thinking of trying it soon, I know the lake is extremely clear, so was woundering if you need to fish the evenings to score some panfish.

havent fished wilkins. i was hoping to fish there sometime this winter or this spring. was out on gun tonight (16th) got 2 crappies (1 slab) and missed 4. didnt fish to hard and got there a little late. have you been out on anything around here?

was out on fleming, caught some bluegills, and some perch, no crappies, which is a first. I will try wilkins in march. took a spin on the sled across wilkins, and there is a small group of houses in the middle, close to the deepest spot in the lake. what they were catching there I'm not sure, but they were there today, so that rules out wallys and pikesters. will have to try it there.

anyone ever fish townline lake?

Was on Townline last year.

40 feet of water and plenty of Crappies, the only problem was they were all 6 inches long and you could see right through them we held them up to the sun.

------------------
Good fishing,
UJ
[email protected]