• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

yah were going up saterday night.And im going to do some night fishen in front of the cabin. Are you going up?

------------------
GLASSHALFULL2

I went up, but I fished the Gull tourny, I didnt get to hit FI. We left Sat. afternoon, Must have just missed u.
How did u do?

------------------
eat, fish, try to sleep

We didnt do so bad,we fished right in front of are cabin again and we really pounded the northerns. We caught 3 eyes no keepers.

Yah i herd you went to the torney on gull how did you do?

------------------
GLASSHALFULL2

no good, but had a good time. Were the eyes in the slot

------------------
eat, fish, try to sleep

Out of the three eyes we caught there was no keepers. They were all in between 16-19 inches.
Did you catch anything on gull?

------------------
GLASSHALFULL2

We didnt catch anything, but it didnt help that I didnt read one fish on my vex all day. I might come up this weekend.

------------------
eat, fish, try to sleep

Chad you bet were going up now with the snow makes traveling a lot easier more crappies and eyes

Cant go up this weekend but let me know if u hit the crappies, next weekend ill be there! Thanks

------------------
eat, fish, try to sleep

FI EYE: How did you do up on FI im chads friend Dan. So you went back in the shallow area nice job on getting three eyes. Did you go for the crappies because they should start biting soon after this cold front it should get better. Chad and I will be up around valentines i think we have a 4 day weekend maybe see you then.

Thanks FI guide,I havent been up to the cabin so long. I am eager to get up there i want to see how the fishing is going. I am not going up valintines weekend. To the Crappies me and my dad just can not seem to find them we got skunked again. We havent caught a crappie this year.

Are you going up this weekend CHAD ANDERSON OR Fi guide?

------------------
GLASSHALFULL2

no i have a ton of junk to do this weekend so i cant get up neither can chad i think we are hitting up a metro lake though but we are going up for the last week of walleye season is the plan maybe we will see you guys sometime if we dont keep in touch by posting

Hey, im not going up this weekend cause i cant. But me and dan(FI Guide) will be heading up over valentines!

------------------
eat, fish, try to sleep