• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Minnewawa Ice?

going to be up with the kids for X-mas and was wondering about ice thickness? I'd like to be able to haul the kids & Clam Guide around with the 4-wheeler. Any reports on the fishing would be great too! smile.gif

I was up to my cabin Monday just to sleep over because I was fishing Millacs Sunday and Monday. The ice seems fine and there are houses out. I would still look towards the narrows for evening crappie action. I will be up there x-mas afternoon. I might be able to get out. Be careful though, I heard on the news that a snowmoblie went through some where need McGregor on Sunday. I eat at the Fireside Sunday night and did not here anything about it. As any one heard about this? I have not hear anything about the lake the snowmobile went into.

Fished friday eve saturday and sunday am. Ice was 10-12" thick saw a s10 blazer drive out from narrows public access to middle of main lake. Fishing was slow. Narrows produced nada, fished deeper than 12 foot. Still too much bait fish everywhere.

jiggsticker, I think this is your job. lets here it! don't let me step on your territory.

I was up in that area last night and this morning. The lake I was on had 13 inches of ice and trucks were driving.
All the snow melted and it rained alot today.
Water on the ice now about an inch deep.
Looked like there was no ice as there were ripples of water from the wind. And it was windeeeee.
Fishing was no good.
A strange winter is upon us.

CT