• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Big Sandy Resorts

I am trying to find a resort to stay at on Big Sandy for next summer. Any recommendations? I have a pretty nice boat so good dockage is a factor.

How big a rig ya got??
Are you looking to camp or looking for cabins?

Sand Burr, Where are ya???

PS - Sand Burr is a Fishing MN guy that would be perfect for answering any resort questions you have(maybe).
I go up there in the summer a few times, but I stay at the In-Laws cabin.

My boat's an 18 footer with not a lot of dock rash and I want to keep her that way. I am looking for two cabins for two families. One family has little ones.

(sorry guys had to get ready for the ice show then had to run the booth)

Lawman,
Hillcrest has cabins for rent and also atkin lake resort (atkin is linked to sandy). The sandy lake area really likes there tenters, RV'ers and seasonal campers. I can not link any of them but can tell you to do a search in google for Mcgregor MN and you will get the tourism page which will give you there numbers. Any other questions feel free to post or email me direct.

------------------
www.bucketrack.com
Hey nice Rack

I recommend Big Sandy Lodge. They are a little more rustic and spread out. I've been going there for opening fishing for a couple years and my dad and his buddies have been fishing opener there for prolly 7 yrs.

Hillcrest is okay, but all the cabins are set up side-by-side along a main road. Its like a city trailer park on a main alley. Not very outdoorsy. Good food and drinks at the resort restaurant/bar. Also Hillcrest does gas.