• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

what happened to fleming

seems the fishing on fleming has gone downhill fast this year, is it overfishing, or was it from the mysterious fish kills this year. its never been to tough to catch 100 plus little crappies, but late this year, its been tough to find a consistant bite. maybe this lake is finally switching over form overabundance to few large fish, I hope this is the case. I have e-mailed the DNR many times about posting some special regs on this lake for the preditors, but they don't even reply. we need to allow the large pike to thrive, to keep the small panfish regulated

I wouldn't get too concerned about this fishery. The fish kill was a healthy thing in my opinion, as the population was too strong to allow an overall growth of the species.

They may be thinner now, but the population is still healthy. It may not be the "go anywhere" and get them deal anymore, but a benefit will be felt from this in the future.

------------------
Good fishing,
UJ
[email protected]