• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
shadrapla

aitkin area

shadrapla

i wonder there is any report fishing about walleye and crappies my dad want to going out this sat for last time for this year i suppose to done with fishing last weekend at mille lacs lake so i have change my mind and do last one more then i will be busy with bow hunting in farm island twp area (my parent farm) ok thank you for reply back

Sand Burr

Shad,

I can tell you that the fish on Sandy are in full fall patterns. The panfish were doing extremly well last week with a few reports of some 16" crappies. Lots of small walleys and eaters. Stay shallow and fish your favorite spots. Stable weather is always good for Sandy.

Dont forget to post a report for us.

------------------
www.bucketrack.com
Hey nice Rack

[This message has been edited by Sand Burr (edited 10-16-2003).]

knoppers

Sand Burr, 16 inch crappies, did I read that right. holy #*$* are they in aitkin lake, or in the sandy. sorry but 16 inch crappies sounds unrealistic to me. whats that about 3 pounds. I know there are some crappies in that watershed that size, but not the norm. myself I would like to find a school of some 12 inchers.

united jigsticker

I don't doubt it. They're in there, and its fall. If there's anytime to get some monster Crappies its now.

------------------
Good fishing,
UJ
[email protected]

knoppers

I heard of some 12 inchers coming out of aitkin. I was hopefully trying to get a response of were these so called 16 inchers were caught, so I can get in on the action. I think there is some of the best crappie lakes in the state in this region. but what I truly want are the bull gills. that is the toughest fishing report to get.
I am looking forward to the ice season.

Sand Burr

Knoppers,
I can tell you of two one was caught on atkin lake and the other was caught trolling to atkin. Both were caught before the fall fishing boom. Panfish is the "thing" for the other campers at my campsite. They wait all year just for the fall fishing.

------------------
www.bucketrack.com
Hey nice Rack