• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Big sandy report 6/29

I don't want to step on your toes Jigsticker just want to help you out. I have a seasonal at eagle point resort finally this year so my plans of fishing more just increased! I did get washed out on Sat. but made it out Sunday. My findings were a ton of small pike no matter were you were! I did run into a few in the 6-? lb range that were surfacing but would not bite on anything. I managed 1 walleye (17") on the north end by the creek inlet in 9ft of water. I promise I will get to know the names of the bays better!

Welcome Sand Burr smile.gif

Whatever information and updates you can offer will be appreciated by many.

thanks and good fishing

At least appreciated by me (one of the many)
Thanks and Good Luck

No problem. I will try after every weekend I'm up there to give you something. If anyone would like to hook up on a weekend and fish or just put down a couple it would be fun to meet. The kids get sick of trollin around with me and the dog is still wondering why I'm not shooting at all the ducks and geese. I will be up there from 7/3 - 7/6.

unfortunatley the mother in law is coming into town saturday morning. There went my trip to the cabin. If I can make it up in the next month or so I'll let you know. Wouldn't mind hooking up and trolling around. At least it's fishing!!

I sport a older late 70s/early 80s brown/tan ranger 1600vII with a black 50 merc. Stop in and say hi if you see me on the water!

I will be up as well on Sandy 7/3-7/6. May try some other local lakes too.
I am in a Maroon/white Crestliner with a "175" Honda tiller. When you see me you will understand the "175".
May many Walleyes eat your leeches.

Looks like the next time I may make it up is going to be the first weekend in August. The father-in-law and family are coming up from Florida. Mabey I can meet up with someone then. Otherwise I will be the one getting swamped in the Lund WC12 :+))