• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Going Up to Big Sandy this Weekend

Hey all,

I am going up to Sandy this weekend with the little woman. Just wondering if there are any good reports. we like to fish for everything. I would like to get one meal out of the weekend. If you have any ifo that would be great. Thanks.

Walleyes are hitting minnows in the dusk and dawn hours on Big Sandy.

Also look for some Crappies in 5-10 feet of water around Bell Horn Bay. Floating docks and shadowed areas are your best bet.

Good fishing

Tough weekend on Sandy. Didn't fish it a lot, but thats because the fish weren't biting on my usual spots. The In-Law did get 4 small walleyes Friday night before I got there, but nothing much after that. I got one pike and one crappie. Ended up fishing Minnewawa and Round lake for a change of pace. I am hoping for the annual hot walleye bite over the 4th of July.