• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Quality Panfish Waters

I was hoping I could get some help from some people with more knowledge than me.

I just talked to my dad, and he wants me to keep an eye open for some lake properties in the area. He wants to sell our family cabin in WI (just wants something bigger with the family growing, and something more centrally located) and would like to look in this area possibly.

Here's what he's looking for as far as a lake. He would like to be on a somewhat less developed lake, so not cabin next to cabin. I would say moderately developed or less would be his desire. Something somewhat private as far as the lot goes. He's been spoiled in WI, being one of only about 10 places on a 250 acre lake.

As far as the fishing goes, here's where I need the help. He's more of a panfish guy. And being that I do very little of this, I'm not the most knowledgable. So I was wondering what some good panfish lakes are in the area that aren't real heavily developed.

If you'd be willing to just throw out some lakes at me that I might want to check out, or send me an email, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
AWH
[email protected]