• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

Blind Lake, Atkin Co.

What is the public access like. I have a 4 wheel drive and a bass boat. Thanks. Barry

fishfearme

Its narrow and shallow with a concrete ramp. You might have to back in quite a ways to float the boat.

------------------
Shut up and fish!

Thank you. I was up there years ago and had a large Northern that snapped my line. Now I hear that the maximum depth is 7 feet. Can this be possable? Thanks! Barry

fishfearme

17 feet is the max.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• monstermoose78
      What colors are your go to colors?
    • PRO-V
      So Monday my buddy sees a spike and 5 pointer sparring a little bit at 150 yards in a clear-cut. Gets a good rest with 25-06, shots the 5 and it goes down like a sack of hammers. Hikes up to it, pokes it's eye and not a wiggle. Sets down empty gunand finds a log to sit on 10 feet away with his back to it and validates his tag. Turns around and the buck is gone running over a hill 100 yards away and disappears over a hill. Small spot of blood where his head was laying. Must have deflected in the brush. He said it was out cold at least 15 minutes.😫
    • papadarv
      Last night, local Anoka metro lake. 4" ice 20 ft off shore - open water 100 yards out. Not me just very young friend.
    • eyeguy 54
      great video! 
    • monstermoose78
      I will be checking a couple lakes today and I know people have been ice fishing them
    • JBMasterAngler
      As of yesterday forest lake has about 1 inch of ice, but there were still some open spots. Someone even launched their boat and went duck hunting out there. 
    • fish_time
      Be safe everyone and have a great ice season. 
    • fish_time
      We have ice! We are all excited for some ice fishing. We are talking ice safety and catching fish!  
    • MJ1657
    • monstermoose78
      Last winter was not easy for me either but this winter I will be going to some other lakes that i use to fish with my grandpa. The only good bites I got on last winter were the ones the St. Cloud boys invited me on. I just reached out to get a custom ice rod from a guy near me. I am excited to see what he can do for me. I will post as often as I can and if I get on a good bite you could tag along if ya want.