• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

shadrapla

i wonder anyone have fishing at nord lake lately how is crappies ? i planning to going there in2 or 3 week

eats

Shadrapla-

Fished Nord the weekend of the 8th and 9th, not another person on the lake. Hit the usual haunts and only found 3 takers. Old report, I know, but haven't heard much else lately. I'll be there this weekend and will post. If you're out I'll be sitting on a bucket next to a black F-150. Good luck.

brandon

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• ZachD
      I bought one from them too I priced it out and it was about the same to build my own as to order from them so I just ordered it from them. Mine wouldnt be as neat as theirs haha  
    • leech~~
      That's amazing, you have the same Avatar name as a guy who has been selling the same box on here since Sept. Did he give you a better deal then $80 bucks? 🤔
    • sgtgreen
      I just purchased this from bold north outdoors,  now i have everything running off of my battery box.  Its pretty sweet.  I found them on facebook, many people make them, but after the cost of purchasing everything it would cost more then what this company is selling them for
    • sgtgreen
      For portable power on the go, use a Bold North Outdoor battery box, solar panel, and a lithium battery.  You can hook up external 12v lights to the the terminal posts or a usb led light to the usb port.  Charge your electronics, and use the flash lights on the front of the box.   Many uses for this product just named a few, added a couple pictures of what I have inside of my Portable Battery Box. You can check them out on fb or just go to their website.  www.boldnorthoutdoors.com
    • sgtgreen
    • Paradice
      Back when I had to go to the barn to get a feed bucket to put my fishing gear in (which it all fit in one bucket), I could catch all kinds of nice fish with nothing more than a homemade rattle reel and a cheap jiggle stick.  As technology and equipment got better, my ability to catch fish went in the toilet.  
    • Wanderer
      @Northlander   You still making rods?     mrpike, Steve makes some great specialized rods for reasonable prices.  
    • Wanderer
      Striker Attack gloves look to be worth a try!  Just saw them at FF tonight - $45 if I remember correctly.   Seemed to be just the ticket; waterproof, breathable, insulated but not too much that you can’t operate.  I usually wear a large but I think an XL would be the right choice for me in that glove.   Really thought about giving them a go.  Still might!
    • Chetta09
      Thanks guys. Driving on lakes in that area with trucks sounds crazy! Wonder what goes through some people's minds. 
    • mrpike1973
      I just broke my last HT blues rod and cant find them locally. I just got a 13 Snitch and a 27" Ul tickle stick how do you all like these? I fish mostly sunfish these should handle the smaller tungsten jigs correct? Anything better out there I just cant justify 100 bucks on a rod I usually start with 3 rods and down to 1 by the end of the year yep I'm a klutz. The HT blues were great but just no back bone and annoying no hook holder cant expect much for 9 bucks but they sure worked good.