• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

FI Guide

With this recent cold front i suspect the fish quit biting but did anyone catch anything out of ripple this weekend. With warmer temps coming tis week the fish should turn back on and the bite will heat up once again. Good luck all.

FI

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• rundrave
      Hey @Rick what is even more hilarious about this spam is that it also shows up on the twitter feed lol:  
    • leech~~
      I would love to test these out. But until Hunting season is over I may be a bit tied up.  😟
    • EXTREME SARAH
      I take pictures, print them and pin them to the wall with the date and where. 
    • EXTREME SARAH
      Launching a new line of utility ropes (paracord, diamond braid and MFD) and looking to get feedback on them. You get the the product for free in exchange for a review. It's simple; private message me what item you would like to try and where you would like it shipped to. Once you get it please assess the product and leave a review of that specific part number on Amazon or Wal-mart. I am looking for 20  people to test them out. A few samples below. I look forward to hearing from you. 
    • EXTREME SARAH
      Launching a new line of utility ropes (paracord, diamond braid and MFD) and looking to get feedback on them. You get the the product for free in exchange for a review. It's simple; private message me what item you would like to try and where you would like it shipped to. Once you get it please assess the product and leave a review of that specific part number on Amazon or Wal-mart. I am looking for 20  people to test them out. A few samples below. I look forward to hearing from you. 
    • smurfy
      i just talked to a co worker that lives like 8-9 miles north of deer river.............and he hears alot. he hasnt heard BOO about the hill!!!!!
    • Bass Thumb
      Thanks for the share. Hoping to make it up Tues and Weds.
    • AlwaysFishing23
      I know most of the bays have a couple inches of ice and guys are ice fishing. I would doubt the main lake is locked up but there could be some ice to deal with. Better off packing the boat away instead no huge warm up in site. 
    • cookie129
    • Jarrid Houston
      For sure Randy! Always nice to see you..