• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
FI Guide

eyes in the area

FI Guide

Has anybody had any luck for walleys latly. Tired of little sunnies tugging on my line. Will try any lake in aitkin county.

FI

I have heard that some guys have had some luck on Farm Island. My friend was up there and didn't get anything. But when I was up there I got some nice ones. Good luck.

FI Guide

Farm Island Guy too bad you didn't catch anything as well.

FI

Actually I got a Nice Pike. But so did you so I guess we are even. Better luck next time.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• gimruis
      There is a new scale introduced this year by Rapala and it is better than the other ones because of one simple change: instead of the metal hook there is a clip.  This is what they use in tournaments.  It has a locking mechanism that hooks to the lower jaw.  The hook sucks.  Always has, always will.  Sticking a metal hook up inside the gills of a fish to weigh it is a terrible idea, plus they can shake off and then smack on the floor and die.  Skip the hook, use the clip.
    • Cliff Wagenbach
      Both types of minnows are working. Crawlers are still getting most of our fish in some locations. Cliff
    • History_Geek
      Guys what I was trying to say with my last post was, That I was in the wrong place, Because this is about Vermilion Lake. If you scroll to the top. Under that blue strip you can find the topic of this form It says Quote "Vermilion-Pelican Lake-Chisholm-Cook-Ely-Eveleth-Hibbing-Orr-Virginia Fishing Reports  Water Level"  That's how I know I'm in the wrong Place!    -Best of luck Fishing.
    • partyonpine
      You guys catching them on pike suckers or chubs?  Hopefully the wind dies down this afternoon.  Coming up with a big group to help me do the docks and 2 of the hoists.  I have the requisite adult beverages need to get them some fish for the frying pan.
    • monstermoose78
      Basswood 
    • Ruslan_fisher
      I've been using the "modern step" scales for about a year now. I bought them on Amazon. They have very good reviews, and the scales are very convenient and suitable for weighing anything.  Here is the link https://www.amazon.com/Professional-Accurate-Reloading-Modern-Step/dp/B01N25OC6P/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1536218450&sr=8-1&keywords=fish+scale
    • delcecchi
      The Vermillion south of MSP is spelled with two "l"s. The one in this forum only has one.
    • leech~~
      It's always nice when you have a week to get everything nicely packed, organized and ready to go. 🙂 It's just that few hours when you get home tired and dump it all in a big dirty pile to sort out that suk! 😆   Gook Luck!
    • monstermoose78
      Good luck and many the ducks fall after you shoot!!
    • Wanderer
      For all the stuff I thought I had at my fingertips to pack, I sure am taking all week to get it done!  At least I have all my supplies.  I just keep tinkering on this and that, not getting it bagged up!   Leaving tomorrow morning around 9 and should have the entire afternoon to scout our top areas.  We’ll land somewhere in the northern third of the state.