• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Has anybody been out on waukenabo. im thinking on given it a shot this weekend any info would be apreciated. Im looking for crappies and gills. I fished it 2 years ago and did real well, i hope to hit it like that again

PCG is right on. The lake of 2 years ago has past, the year class has been fished out. There are fish there but the sizes aren't, and the number of fish houses has increased, not a good combination.

Some friends of mine fished the lake a few years ago and got into some of the bigger fish PCG was talking about. Finally after 2 years of bragging on their part, we made it out. Needless to say I was impressed. We got into some decent crappies with the biggest at 12". The numbers were there, but they informed me the size was lacking. If they were lacking in size, I can't imagine what it was like before. Either way, a good time was had by all.

------------------
Tonka Boy