• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Rat Lake, Aitkin Lake and...

Fished Rat Friday with some luck. Caught 8 crappies while my 2 fishing partners got skunked. smile.gif Drilled lots of holes and only caught fish out of two of them. Fish seem scattered and on the move.

dk

I wouldn't call them huge but, respectable. I've fished other lakes in the area with smaller crappies. Also, thanks for the hotel info on my post. I'll be giving them a call tonight.

dk

dk Iwas thinking about going to rat this weekend. I fish it alot during the summer. How much ice is out there and we you fishing the hole in the middle? Any info would be helpful. Thanks

..that little lake on the left hand side on the way to horseshoe.. Any reports on these? Preferably walleye and crappie.. Ice conditions?

I really don't remember the exact amount of ice. (Fished a lot of different lakes over the holiday week) Maybe around 12 inches. I do remember not seeing any vehicle tracks out there. I took an ATV out there with no problem. I also did fish the hole in the middle. Hope this helps.

dk