• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

attn: gpfeifer

I have a place on Big Sandy, send me an email and I'll see if I can help you out with some spots to try for ducks. If you are ever looking for a hunting partner, we always have room for another. I know this seasons about over, but there is always next year.

GREAT! Thanks for the offer. As I had said, I am very new to duck/goose hunting. I did a little last year with my brother in Illinois and LOVED it. I have been upland hunting for years, but I want to get into waterfowl. I have a cabin on Minnewawa down from Sathers off hwy 14 (turn right at the Freeman electric sign). I am usually up during the winter. Where are you located on Big Sandy. Looking forward to next year! Thanks for the hunting offer. Definately something I would be interested in!!!

We aren't that far apart up there. I am down the hill from the Trader's Post. What's your favorite watering hole up there? I am usually at the Fisherman's Bay if I head out at all. Do you get up there ice fishing at all? Send me an email if ya want to, [email protected]. Take it easy and remember, only 10 months to the opener!