• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Crappies are biting now in 1-34 feet of water, with water temps hanging about 44-46.

Minnows and small jigs or jiggin spoons in the deeper areas is workign well.

PCG

Hey D-man I might try hickory tomorrow. I'll let you know how I do.

It was too cold and windy yesterday. Low of 18 degrees yesterday morning. Wally was nailing the crappies down on his end of the lake. I think he has openings this weekend.

Hey that guy really knows his stuff. lol But seriously they were averaging a pound. You know its all in the guideing. The fraud would only apply to perch and walleye, not crappie.

Malone is the place, also McQuoids harbor is a good bet. $7.00 to fish off the docks. Well worth the price for the quality of fish.

Hey D-man! what happened to my thread on electrofishing? The non-indigenous people need to know the truth. See what you can find out this weekend. are they allowed to do this? Oh there is a 500 foot net on rocky reef!