• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Spring Crappie Lakes

ok, i'll go first...can't beat this trio all within a couple miles of where I learned everything I know about fishing...

Nord, Ripple, and Elm Island

from shadrapla's reports it sounds like there's gonna be some big ones to look for in Nord this spring...

anyone else?

eats

I've heard that Blind lake is good, but I haven't tried it yet. D-man, what lake/s do you like for slabs?

Anybody ever fish lake Waukenabo by Palisade for crappies?

anyone have fishing red lake by palisade?? i went there 3 or 4 year ago good crappies fishing

• 3 weeks later...

If you guys head a little further north to Hill Lake I can gurantee you that you won't be at all disappointed. I swear to God that the DNR reports on the crappie numbers and size must be wrong. I've pulled some wall hangers out of that lake in the previous few years. Let me know if anybody heads up that far. Nobody ever hits Hill Lake, which I kind of like, but I feel like I should give up a secret every now and then.

Bigbak32,
I'm bringing the boat to Jacobson on Friday. Where's Hill lake? I could probably try on Sat and let you know. And wheres the hotspot on the lake?