• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

PCG. Iam headed up tomorow. You gotta work monday? If not iam headed to Little Pine with a client. Let me know if you want to join us, i need a good hole driller. Jk acctually we need someone to hold the camera. Jk again.. Let me know call me on my cell.651-271-5459 plan on being there by sunup...

------------------
MILLE LACS AREA GUIDE SERVICE
651-271-5459 http://fishingminnesota.com/millelacsguide/

[This message has been edited by D-man (edited 01-19-2002).]

Dman and PCG, If your talking the pine lakes on Hwy 18, the fishing is in the end of january pattern. The fishing has slowed quite a bit. Walleyes hit earlier but have slowed down. The crappies are in 20 feet or better.

Hey D-Man, how was fishin on Monday? We've had a cabin on Little Pine for 36 years (the gray walkout with the wrap-around deck near the inlet from FI). The hard water fishing had been alittle slow this season. It's been a couple of weeks since I've been down that way though. Let us know how it went.

I am going to big sandy this weekend. Anyone know where to catch fish other than in bill horn bay? Looking for walleyes mostly. I would appriciate any help.
bf

• 2 weeks later...

Hi
I was gong to try and fish Minnewawa last weekend, but will be up there this weekend. Any report on wawa or
Big Sandy?