• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Blind Lake

The wife and I are coming up this Sat. to fish Blind and was wondering if any one has been out there fishing and what the ice is like in the area. Thanks for any help

slabberknocker-

was on blind last week, 10" good ice, bite was spotty, did manage few slabs, i'm sure somebody has more up to date info. Good luck.

eats

Yeah I made it up there. I drove up from the cities and when I got there I saw the place where we walked on before had a fence post up and said no trespassing and allalong the road had signs posted no tresspassing. I was pretty upset because i do not have an atv and I wanted to fish the hole on the the other end from the access. I cant see what it hurts for people to walk on along the road there. So we ended up going to Mille Lacs. Not a good day. Last time I was up at Blind we did very well on crappies and northerns.

Are you talking about the access road? When i was out there were a lot of guys going out from that road to the hole you mentioned. Didn't see any signs, somebody must've been a little ticked at all the traffic. Too bad. Lotsa other great crappie lakes in the area though, give em a try next time you're up.

eats

• 1 month later...