• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Have any of you guys seen much buck activity in the area lately. I was up last weekend just north of Menahga. It was warm out so most of the deer we saw didn't show up until the last half hour of daylight. I didn't find much buck sign in the area though.

my brother lives up there and seen four bucks chasing around on monday ,sounds like they are starting to move

Was up by Nevis last weekend and saw one little buck while on the 4 wheeler. I did se a few ground scraps, but not as much sign as there should be based on how many bucks my cameras say are out there.

good luck guys!!!!

I live in rural Nevis, and, believe me there are no deer here, ZERO, NONE,so do not come here to hunt!!!!!.....LOLOLOLOLOL.

leaving blaine in a few minutes, cant wait not to see any deer. I probably wont shoot any of the ones i took pictures of either. where in nevis do you live? we are on belle taine.

joe

Joe..I live 1.5 miles west off #18 across from Belle Taine......Saw eight this morning in my driveway....I don't need to leave my house to score.....They cross every morning and evening within view of my kitchen table. grin.gif