• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Our family has a cabin for next weekend on Island lake and we have never been on it. Any info for panfish, walleye or bass would be appreciated. Thanks for any help.

Hey Coach- I fished Island last week w/ a couple friends. we caught a few nice eyes on lindy rigs w/ inflated crawlers, also a 27" walleye on a white spinner bait in 2 feet of water while bass fishing! Trolling rapalas at night works well for eyes out there also.You should do well bass/pike fishing by casting spinner baits and scumfrogs into the weedy edges, My friend released a 37" pike last week as well. I've also had luck casting beetle spins along weed edges for crappies in years past.Good luck and tightlines!
redhooks

Rebhooks, thanks for the info, if you could tell me how deep the eye's were I would appreciate it, it is nice to have a starting point. It sounds like we should be able to have a couple of fish frys anyway. We will have to try night trolling for sure. Thanks again.