• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Any info out there on these three lakes? I went to these lakes for 5 years before I started going to Leech for a change of scenery. I have been going to Leech for the last three yeasrs and I am ready to come back to the "smaller " lakes. I have heard that several of the resorts have changed owners. #8 was always good for bluegill, crappie were abundant but elusive on all three lakes, and bass fishing was OK with an occasional northern or walleye. There used to be an eagles nest on #10, is it still there? Any info would be appreciated. I am also looking for the names of the resorts on #8. Used to be Sunrise Bay and In-We-Go. I have stayed at both. I do not remember the name of the third resort.