• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Has anyone ever fished this lake? I am going to be up there on Sat. thru Tues. I have never been there before so any tips on where to catch some walleye, bass, or crappies would be great.

Bigfife,

I used to fish it alot, but that was 25 years ago. I can describe where we used to catch walleyes at this time of year during that era. At that time the lake was very productive for walleyes. There is a major penisula that comes out into the lake from the east shore and we would troll with lindy rigs and leeches on the south hand side of this point closer to the west shore. The point of the penisula although it has great structure there was no cover for fish. the other place we could do well was on the north hand side of the penisula that Weigelwoods resort was on, this is just east of the channel going into the southern part of the lake.

Hope this helps let me know how the fishing is, as I spent almost every summer of my childhood and teens on the lake.

wade