• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I already checked the guide locator on this web sight, and I don't really see a guide for the PR area. Does any one know of a guide in that area they could recomend? My Dad and father-in-law will be up next week-end and want to get out fishing. Thanks.

I don't remember his name, but there is a guide you can find on Hwy 4 just north of Emmaville on the East side of the Hwy. He has a sign that is easily visible from Hwy 4 directing you to his place. Sorry that I can't remember the name - - - good luck!
Sod

Call Breezy point lodge in Osage. There is a guy that does guiding for some guests. He took my family trout fishing about 4 years ago and it was a great investment. He is a younger guy that teaches and does guiding in the summer and he is a good guy and nice enough that I would recommend him.