• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Does any one know of a small appliance (heater) repair person in the Park Rapids area? I live in the cities, but have a trailer on some land near Nevis. The heater stopped working in the trailer on Sat. and I need to get it fixed before the opener! Please email me if you can help. Thanks. [email protected]

[This message has been edited by fishtrapII (edited 03-17-2004).]

I have used Lake country RV out of Walker. I not 100% sure, but the phone number is 218-547-3381

Try Harvalas(218-732-8414) There repair men may work on small heaters. There are several Propane Companies in PR which do repair work also.

Out of curiousity do you know what's wrong? I had problems with the ignitor and it's really not that hard to replace - very similar to a laundry dryers rig. You may be able to save some cash.
ps how's the ice up there. I'd still like to make it up to hit a little lake buried in the woods north of Nevis.

Thanks for the replies!
Woodview (and others), I believe it is the igniter. I took about 4 dozen screws out of it and didn't see any easy way to replace it. I don't know for sure if I'll make it back up there before the 'eye opener, so I'm looking to get some local (professional) help. If nothing else I'll put a call in to the muni. BTW the ice in nevis was iffy on the shore lines and OK further out, that was on Sat. , there are some warmer temps forcasted for the next couple of days, so it will probably change quickly. I would suggest calling one of the local bait shopps before you head out.Try T&M Express @ 652-3155. Good to see a little traffic in this forum.