• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

fishin for eyes on little sand

does anyone know any good late spring to early summer walleye spots in little sand.
thx for your help.

------------------
ty

we fish little sand every opener and Fathers day weekends. We do OK, we fish basically out in from of Greendale resort, work the shoreline drop, last year best I saw done was two gus jiggin off tha point in about 35 ft, saw them limit in an hour.....we were working crawlers by them and got a few but not like the success they had....think we will be prepared for that this year.....

We go up to northern star resort every year and have to go all the way to big sand to catch walleye.if anybody has anymore spots to catch eyes on little sand jus reply.

------------------
ty

in big sand u mean bkern24. ya i saw someone catch a 10 lber and put it up on the wall

ya i was talking about big sand my bad ya i was wonderin if anybody knows any other good spots in Ida lake -----------------------ben